DID JENNIFER LAWRENCE AND COOKE MARONEY TIE THE KNOT?: Is Jennifer Lawrence a married woman? The actress and her fiance Cooke Maroney were spotted at New York City's marriage bureau yesterday (September 16th). A social media user told Page Six that the couple looked casual at the courthouse, saying, “When you go get your marriage license and Jennifer Lawrence walks by to tie the knot before your eyes. Yeah, kids, City Hall is COOL. The place to go!” The publication reported that the pair could have gotten their marriage license and may not be married just yet.
MEGHAN MARKLE HAS NO PLANS TO RELANCH THE TIG: Despite rumors, Meghan Markle has no plans to relaunch her lifestyle site The Tig. Rumors started spreading after Markle's business manager Andrew Meyer filed docs in the United States for the Duchess of Sussez to keep the rights to the site until 2021. A site named Tigtots was also trademarked — which sparked speculation that Markle may be creating a spinoff on the site focused on motherhood. According to Page Six, spokesperon said about the rumors, “The lasting trademark is to prevent false branding, to avoid others purporting to be the Duchess or affiliated with her.”
HAILEY BALWIN SAYS SHE USED TO FEEL INFERIOR TO KENDALL JENNER AND GIGI HADID: Hailey Baldwin has admitted that she used to feel inferior to her model friends Kendall Jenner and GiGi Hadid. The 23-year-old told Vogue Australia, “My burn in the modeling industry has been slow and I’ve had to learn to be OK with that. I’m shorter than most of the girls. Even though I’m 5-foot-8, I’m not a runway girl and I totally used to feel inferior to some of my friends,” adding that Jenner and Bella and GiGi Hadid are “all tall and doing every runway.” She continued, “For a while, there was a part of me that didn’t know if I could have the career I wanted if I couldn’t do runway,” she said. “I had so many people, like casting directors, say: ‘We don’t think she’s a real model.'”
MICHAEL STRAHAN IN CHILD SUPPORT WAR WITH EX-WIFE: Michael Strahan is currently in a war over child support with ex-wife Jean — with whom he has twin daughters, 14-year-old Sophia and Isabella. According to TMZ, sources claim that Jean is seeking back child support, with one source saying that there are “certain obligations” Strahan has failed to cover. Meanwhile, sources close to Strahan say that the suit filed in New York is not an effort to enforce unpaid child support, instead it is a suit to “modify” their prior settlement — meaning increase monthly payments.
ANTHONY BOURDAIN'S POSSESSIONS WORTH UP TO $400K WILL BE AUCTIONED OFF NEXT MONTH: Anthony Bourdain's personal possession will be sold in an auction next month. According to The NY Post, the online auction, held by Lark Mason Associates from October 9th to the 30th, will include 200 items — which have a total market value between $200,000 and $400,000. Proceeds from the auction will be split with 60% going to Bourdain's ex Ottavia Busia and their daughter, Ariane, 12, and the remaining 40% will be donated by the family to the Culinary of Institute of America’s Anthony Bourdain Legacy Scholarship. Bourdain died by suicide in June 2018.
REPORT: DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER SUFFERS HEART ATTACK: Dog The Bounty Hunter was rushed to the hospital this weekend after reportedly suffering a heart attack. According to TMZ, sources say that the reality star was taken to a Colorado hospital after feeling a pain in his chest. A rep for Dog said in a statement, “I can confirm Dog is under doctor's care and is resting comfortably. Thank you for all of your well wishes – keep 'em coming.” Dog's wife a couple of months back from cancer.